HOST A TRAINING SEMINAR
FEATURING GARY L. MCINTOSH!
Dr. McIntosh offers exciting seminars for districts, conferences, associations, denominations, or groups of churches! Events can be designed from 1-3 days long.
Your investment in the life-long learning of your ministry leaders will produce results. All of Dr. McIntosh’s seminars focus the attention of leaders on the opportunities for outreach and assimilation….helps discover possibilities…builds up spiritual hope and vitality…brings qualified expertise to help your church reach maximum health and growth.
Training Schedule Options
- One-Day Training Event – Seminars may be held on any day to the week. A time table of 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM with a lunch break works well.
- Multi-Day Training Events – Multiple day training events are especially popular. Two to three days are excellent for training leaders.
- Turnaround Pastor's Bootcamp —Bring 12 to 24 pastors together for four intensive days of training in how o turn a church around. The schedule runs Monday through Thursday, 9;00am to 5:00pm each day.
Responsibilities of the McIntosh Church Growth Network
- CGN will schedule the one-day training on the day most convenient and workable between your organization and Dr. McIntosh.
- CGN will provide your church with an original, camera ready copy of the seminar workbook suitable for duplication as you desire. Each participant in the training event will need their own copy of the workbook.
- CGN will conduct approximately 6 hours of training at the scheduled time and place. Resources, instructional media, small and large groups, and learning activities make the training event a meaningful, exciting, and valuable experience.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE HOST ORGANIZATION
- Encourage the full support of staff, pastors, and key leaders;
- Print enough copies of the training workshop workbook for each participant;
- Prioritize the workshop schedule in coordination with the McIntosh CGN;
- Be responsible for the remuneration to the McIntosh CGN at the conclusion of the workshop.
- Dr. McIntosh is willing to work with you and your budget to provide the best training event possible. However, he does appreciate receiving the following for most events.
- The cost of a one-day training event is $2,500 plus expenses for two (2) people.
- The cost of a two-day training event is $4,000 plus expenses for two (2) people.
- The cost of a four-day turnaround Pastor's Bootcamp is $395 per person (plus expenses), with a minimum of 12 participants.
- For training events longer than two days, please contact Dr. McIntosh to discuss your needs.
- Expenses include travel (economy class air, car rental, parking, and/or land mileage), meals, and lodging for up to two people.
NOTE: If you would like to schedule an event, but have special needs regarding costs and expenses, please call Dr. McIntosh to discuss other options for hosting your own training event.
AVAILABLE TRAINING TOPICS
TAKING YOUR CHURCH TO THE NEXT LEVEL
A practical training event that leaders your church leaders to discover the dynamics related to the size of their worship attendance, and the place of their church in its normal cycle of life. Built on the foundation of Dr. McIntosh’s popular book Taking Your Church to the Next Level, this training event will help you and your leaders understand that “What got you to where you are will not get you to where you want to be.
Turnaround PAstor's Bootcamp:
Many pastors desire to see their church turnaround with fresh hope and vitality. This four-day intensive training (9:00am-5:00pm daily) is a highly workable way to train 12 to 24 of your pastors in the skills to help revitalize plateaued and declining churches. Modeled after doctor of ministry cohorts, the TAP Bootcamp is a proven way to empower pastors for turnaround minist.
BEYOND THE FIRST VISIT:
How to Attract, Welcome, and Follow-up Guests so that they Stay
Dr. McIntosh’s most popular workshop focuses on how to attract, welcome, and follow-up guests to your church. Creative ideas and insights are shared on “How To Guesterize Your Church” and “How to treat Visitors Like Welcomed Guests.”
GROWING THE SMALLER CHURCH:
Designed for churches under 200 in size to help them understand and use the principles for growing over the 200 barrier.
BIBLICAL CHURCH GROWTH:
This one-day seminar shows how church leaders can work together to build a faithful disciple-making church. Ten ingredients for a Spirit-empowered church are discussed, church leaders appraise their church, and make plans for future growth.
ONE SIZE DOESN’T FIT ALL:
A comparison of small, medium, and larger churches demonstrating the various barriers, leadership approaches, and growth strategies for reach size of church.
LEADERSHIP IN THE 21st CENTURY:
Looks at the current trends in leadership, Leading Churches in the 21st Century, Straight talk on Leadership, and how to Lead in Multi-generational churches.
Dr. McIntosh designs and leads a workshop based on the topics or issues your church leaders are interested in. Often covers two topics on the same day: one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Some of the seminars already noted can be done as mini three-hour-long seminars, allowing for two in one day.
For further information or to secure a training date, contact Dr. McIntosh at (951) 506-3086 or send an e-mail with your name, address, phone number, fax, church name and average worship size.